Friday, May 19, 2006

What you SHOULD HAVE given your mom for Mothers Day

This mothers day, try and take the Jim Screechy approach: against social norms. Try something unconventional and witty.

This mothers day I'm giving my mother the ultimate gift, the gift that keeps giving and also affords me the oppurtunity to NEVER have to buy her another gift for the rest of my life!

I say try it. What's this gift? It's called "Continued Independence from your parents"- I won't ask you for anything, you dont ask me for shite for another couple of years mom. Holla!

J. Sheezy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you man, thats the arrangement my mother and I have. We even pay each other to do stuff, if she had the money to pay me, I am sure I would be charging her legal fees, not that she would pay it lol!

Anonymous said...

You are a very bitter young cous cous arent u :P.

Having just checked my hotmail. I read your posts all the way back to the beginning and I must say you are sometimes funny :P.

But's it's all in good fun and I'm sure some of the comments must have you rolling :). they had me rolling

Have fun sweetie, interesting reading. And make sure you dont fuck up anyone who doesnt deserve to be fucked up zeen.

Anonymous said...

ur just cheap! and at ur age u shouldn't be depending on momz anyway...cheap ass

Jim Screechy said...

Cheap? I'm a hand puppet on budget!

Nadya Dee said...

I can't afford that gift...anything cheaper?