Tuesday, June 13, 2006

J. Sheezy goes corporate...bitches!



Ya that's right, your boy J. Sheez got published..twice!

Look in stores for the latest publication of High Society's Entertainment Magazine to see my reviews on Busy Signal and you guessed it...relationships, entitled," There is no Ms. Right", with 'stunning' life-like graphical representations of the hooches mentioned within.

Unfortunately the latter article has been wishy washed down a lil bit on the creative side, so if you want to see the uncensored version check out the link on ma blog page!

Holla!
J. Sheezy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting your article published.

I like how Jamaican magazines are going on the shelves, it's about time.

Shaman Dandulla said...

Hello mate,
I saw a comment on leon's page and I thought to drop a line or two;)..

Geek: A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken, or A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept. And although I prefer the former, I think that in this context the latter is more suited...

Jim Screechy said...

Thanks for the FYI... I think...:S